It’s Christmas time, fools! Yay!!! I did a quick, fun, on the fly Christmas craft that I wanted to put out into the interwebs- world wide style. I had a few Santa pics without frames and everything in stores was like $15-$20 for a simple seasonal frame. I’m a cheap ass. I’m not ashamed of it. I HAVE to be. We don’t have a lot of dollars. So that price wasn’t happening. Now, I don’t think that price is a rip-off…I feel like I need to say that. I just can’t pay that. Just not in the budget. So I went into the dollar store thinking about making one. I had a few simple plans and then BAM! I looked around at all the crazy glittery décor and new what had to be done. Just like an ugly sweater, I was going to deck out a cheap frame and start a new personal tradition.
The tutorial is pretty simple.
- Glue Gun and glue sticks
- Dollar store Christmas shit (they sell frames there, so that’s included here)
- Sandpaper or steel wool
- Christmas Music (optional)
- Turn on Christmas music
- Scuff up the frame a bit with some sand paper or steel wool, so the glue will stick.
- Glue Christmas shit on (don’t burn yourself)- the more shit the better.
- Bask in the glory of the ugliness.
That’s IT! Happy Crafting!
Be Ugly, Y’all!